What We Offer
We prioritize the hands-on, one-on-one approach, for the whole body, for all ages.
We treat private, CSST, and SAAQ patients. We incorporate manual therapy and osteopathic techniques in our physiotherapy. Our physiotherapists and rehabilitation therapists are licensed members of OPPQ.
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Tendinitis, bursitis, epicondylitis
- Shoulder: rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder, calcifications
- Sports injuries
- Post fractures or other traumas
Please visit the interactive site for more information:
Osteopathy is a manual therapy which frees tensions and blockages in the body, decreases pain, restores natural body harmony.
All our osteopaths are licensed members of Ostéopathie Québec, Quebec Association of Osteopaths, or Ritma.
- Back, neck pain
- Headaches, migraines, concussions
- Multiple site and chronic pain
- Visceral related conditions such as constipation
- Pre/post partum conditions
- Jaw ailments such as grinding
- Child development issues
Please visit the Ostéopathie Québec site for more information:
Laser Therapy :
The low intensity laser therapy service is provided at our Dorval clinic, at 394 chemin Bord-du-Lac. For more information or to book an appointment, please call or send us an e-mail.